Friday 29 July 2016

Friday Finds

image credit: Raquel Caballero

+ My youngest son adores animals and did a vet workshop with these guys a few years ago. New programme out for 2017 AND they are also offering two scholarships.
+ My daughter would love these graphic tights. Too many choose from!
+ Our friend Lilly Blue from BIG Kids magazine will lead participants through theatre games, collaborative invention and art making in response to SCAF's immersive installation, After Voices. 
+ My daughter is my new photographer for my project Hello Bookshop (That's her pictured). It was very exciting to work with her.  We will give you a heads up when our first conversation is up.
+ If you are in Penrith this is your last chance this weekend to catch The Adventures of Alvin Sputnik: Deep Sea Explorer. We loved  it in 2011 at the Sydney Festival.
+ We will be in Melbourne this weekend and will be popping along to Circus Oz's open house in Collingwood.


No comments:

Post a Comment